What Our Patrons Say...
How You Can Support eta Creative Arts Foundation
Become a Subscriber to eta's season ofhow u can help five (5) plays. Subscribers are assured of not missing shows they want to see.
Become a Benefactor by joining the Magic Inner Circle. Special benefits come to those who contribute $300 or more a year. Overly and above the tax write-off, special discounts, quarterly newsletters, invitations to special events and their name listed in the stage bills for the season. When your contributions total a minimum of $1,000.00, your name will be permanently engraved on the "Spirit of eta" wall in the lobby.
Join P.A.L., the Parent Activity League, a group that gives ongoing support-fund raising, audience development, recruitment-for the children and teen training and performance programs.
Make a Contribution To eta
- The annual fund for the operating budget
- The endowment fund for the future
- The capital fund for facility and program expansion
Become a Volunteer by assisting with eta's mailing, working in telephone solicitation, ushering and helping with clerical duties. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (773) 752-3955, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Patronize All eta's On-Going And Special Events
- Mainstage Season productions
- Music Mondays (second Monday of every month at 7:00 P.M.)
- Showfolk (Day-time shows for schools, at 10:00 A.M., available Monday thru Friday )
- Spring Board Benefit
- Gala 2012 (September 8, 2012)
- Enroll in classes, yearly
- Enroll your children in our "Chicago On The Nile" arts camp
- Simply "Spread The Word!"